We know, this is a hotly debated topic in a lot of households around Christmas! But whether you think Yorkshire’s belong on THE christmas dinner or should be reserved for your bog standard roast, here is a great (tried and tested) Yorkshire Pudding recipe that you’ll love regardless of when!
(Makes around 8 large Yorkshires but can be split to make more, smaller ones!)
- 140g Plain Flour
- 4 eggs
- 200ml milk
- Salt and Pepper
- Sunflower Oil
(Image Source: Pinterest)
- Heat your oven to 210c
- Place sunflower oil in the bottom of each tin-hole so that it just covers the bottom and heat in oven.
- Place your flour into the bowl and mix 4 eggs into it.
- Gradually add your milk bit by bit as you mix with a whisk gently.
- Beat mixture until its no longer lumpy.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Remove your tray with heated oil and pour your mixture into the holes evenly.
- Put in the oven for 20-25mins or until nicely browned.