Pompom Garland (or wreath!):
Pom-poms are a great way to bring some festive fun into your home at Christmas- and you can tailor the colours to how you like to suit your home! Instead of making them into a garland you could stick googly-eyes on and turn them into snowmen or other christmassy creatures- the pompom is your oyster!
What you will need for the garland:
- Follow this tutorial for how to make a pom-pom- it’s super easy! (Click Here)
- Cut three strands of yarn the desired length of your garland.
- Either plait them together or tie knots every few lengths to strengthen the base of your garland.
- Using yarn, tie your pom-poms to the garland- either space them out or bunch them together depending on your desired finish.
- Ta da- your pom pom garland!
Alternatively- if you wanted to turn this into a wreath, purchase a wreath base and glue the pom poms using a glue gun. You may need to first wrap the base in yarn to make it easier to glue pom-poms too.