These are a really fun little christmas sweet-treat and are easy to make but look great! This would be a great activity to do with kids or to make for a Christmas Party table-pleaser!
Ingredients Option 1:
- 100g rice pops
- 180g marshmallows
- 50g butter
- 200g milk chocolate (broken into pieces)
- 100g white chocolate
- Holly leaf decorations or ready made icing
Ingredients Option 2:
- 50g rice pops
- 30g raisins (chopped)
- 50g butter
- 100g milk chocolate
- 2tbsp crunchy peanut butter
- 30g mini marshmallows
- 80g white chocolate
- Holly Leaf Decorations or ready made icing
- Melt the butter and milk chocolate in a pan. (If using ingredients option 2, add the peanut butter too)
- Add the marshmallows into the pan and stir until they melt.
- Place the ricepops in a mixing bowl (and mix in raisins if using).
- Take the chocolate mix off the heat and mix into the rice pops.
- When its cool enough to handle, take aprox a tablespoon amount and roll into a ball.
- Leave on a baking tray to cool and when all rolled, place in fridge.
- Whilst chilling, melt the white chocolate in the microwave or in a bowl over a pan of hot water.
- When melted, take out your chocolate balls and pipe or spoon a little of white chocolate on the top.
- Place your holly decoration on the top of each one and set in the fridge.